Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Drizzle

raining again..

-- Light rain
-- Heavy rain
-- Rainstorm -- Thunder n Lighting

 I LOVE DRIZZLE.. ^__^

but i dislike the internet connection --
fb   -- dc
pps -- dc
msn -- dc
always interupt in a raining day ~.~
SNOOPY !! haiz..

but still lov drizzle -- a light rain
love the damp n comfortable environment
of course the romantic feel ^.^
n always comfort me when i'm in a grieved
accompany me when the finalss coming =P
Nice .. .. ..
always make me dreaming, imagine in a fancy way.. hehe
no matter it's raining in the morn or nite
i still loving it so much
love the pounding sound when the rain drops pound on the roof
i like Rain God  awakening me in such cozy morning
n let the dropping sound coax me to sleep

thanks for the accompany, drizzle ....
coax me again tonite ..

No comments: